Saturday, August 21, 2010

Nest

Over the past week I have experienced the return of Jonathan, the departing of him to the Bahamas, the return of him (once again), lovemaking, fighting, kicking, crying, utter bliss, beach days, a painful eye doctor visit,and the final goodbye kiss.

After about two days of non-stop crying in hysterics and staring into the popcorn ceiling next to a flickering lavender scented candle, I feel as though I've exited that wild passionate person I used to be. I feel so ready and confident for whatever I need to be ready and confident for.

While I sit here, on my bed in my new condo with my bookshelves, and wandering corners, I can just feel that things are changing. I am changing. And, for once in my life, I am adjusting to change, and I am taking to it with positive thoughts and belief in myself.

And you know what, it feels fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment